Monday, February 15, 2010

Day 1: China Glaze- Heli-Yum


Due to finding myself with an ever expanding collection of Nail Polish, I have decided I should actually try and wear them all... at least once over the next 365 days.

My aim is to post each day with a different nail or toe nail colour, nail art or my thoughts on up coming collections.

So today I start with one of my recent purchases Heli-Yum from China Glaze's latest collection Up & Away. You will probably be seeing a few colours from this collection over the next few months as I liked them all so much I bought the whole collection!

Heli-yum is a gorgeous raspberry pink creme this picture doesn't quite show how deep the colour is.
I used to be mainly into Shimmers but I'm starting to experiment more and I really like the way the creme polishes look.

I'm off to go and decide what colour I will use tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment