Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 2: Art Deco- 114 (Orange Shimmer)




I have left it a little late to do this tonight so the lighting was pretty bad for the picture.

I picked up a few Art Deco brand Nail Polishes when I was in Cologne in Germany a few weeks back. I hadn't taken any polishes with me (bad idea!) so my nails were in terrible condition and I needed to put something on them so I bought a Pink Polish and Top Coat (they didn't have a base coat). The Polish is ceramic based so they wear quite well. I went back the next day and picked up 4 more colours.

I'm trying to expand on the colours that I purchase as I was mainly going for pinks and purples so when I saw this Orange I thought it was perfect and will be a great summer colour.

What are your favourite polish colours??

No comments:

Post a Comment