Tuesday, April 27, 2010

China Glaze- Calypso Blue + China Glaze Nova

In my recent transdesign order I received these two polishes and couldn't wait to try them.

Calypso, although it looks black in this image, is a deep Navy Creme which is stunning, I'm not normally that into dark polishes but I can see myself wearing this a lot it winter. Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture of it by itself before I got excited and painted Nova over the top.

Nova is a Silver Holo Glitter and I had been lusting after this one after seeing some swatches around. I love glitter so I am very excited to add this one too my collection.

I like Nova Layered over Calypso Blue, it looks a little like the night sky with lots of stars (I think I was a little heavey handed with the glitter though!)

And here is a shot of Nova in all it's Glittery Glory. I think I'm going to invest in some more of China Glaze's Glitters, Any rec's on which ones to try next??

1 comment: