Monday, April 12, 2010

MIA

So I have been a terrible blogger... I was so excited to start this project but didn't realise how much time and effort it would actually take and how quickly my nails would turn yellow from the constant polish changing.

Although I have been slack with the up keep of my blog I have been changing my polish most days and take photos so I promise over the next few weeks I will begin uploading images again.

I think this blog will become a place for me to share with you my new polishes and any info on new collections etc.. I've also become quite interested in playing with nail art and my Konad skills are improving so I will post pics of that too.

T
X

1 comment:

  1. YEHA! Glad to hear we can see more posts coming from you.
    I'm following so I'll be keeping track. :)
    Have fun,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete