Thursday, April 29, 2010

Flakies, Where can I find them??

There are so many gorgeous mani's and swatches on international nail blogs with stunning flakies. Unfortunately I am finding it impossible to track any down!



There doesn't seem to be any locally available brands that make them and even brands that can be easily sourced from overseas (China Glaze, OPI and Essie etc..) don't make flakies (WHY??!!) and Nuf.oh seems impossible to find!



So I was very excited today to find the following image on a nail forum:

That's right, apparently Nubar are releasing a Flakie with their Night Sky collection which also includes 3 new Metalic Mattes. I am so excited for this because I have purchased Nubar from eBay before so I should be able to get my hands on one of these.

2 comments:

  1. I'm soooo looking forward to getting a bottle of this too. It's such a pain that we can't get flakies here. Aparently there is a brand called Inglot available in Melbourne that has flakies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have you tried Nfu Oh's? You can get them on fabuloustreet (the website) but do a search for swatches on Flickr if you're not familiar.

    ReplyDelete