Friday, April 30, 2010

Essie Sexy Divide + Foils


I received Sexy Divide in the mail a couple of days ago with some other polishes but I had to try this one out first as it looked amazing in the bottle, and it didn't didn't disappoint! It looks a bit Blue in this photo but it is more of a deep regal Purple.
Inspired by Kitties26 from http://morenailpolish.blogspot.com/ blog post yesterday I decided to have a little play with my nail foils and did a gold feature nail.
And here are a couple of pics from other times I have had a go with foils:



I love playing with foils I find them pretty easy to day and they create a very fun look.

I buy my foils from http://www.dollarnailart.com/ they also give you a free adhesive for every 6 foils you purchase and their postage isn't too bad if you're buying a few things.

3 comments:

  1. Your foils look awesome - great job. I'm really enjoying your blog, I hope you keep up with regular posts :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Girls!
    They are so much fun to play with.

    ReplyDelete